Occupational Health & Safety
Peck Plumbing Services recognises the importance of providing a safe working environment. Investment in training has produced a very high standard of awareness with the company and we can assure all Clients of our full co-operation on any OH&S issue.
Peck Plumbing Services ensure that:
- – a safe working environment is provided for all of its management and employees
- – safe systems of work are provided and maintained
- – employees contribute to the decision making process on matters affecting all health and safety at work
- – all hazards and risks to health and safety are identified, assessed and where they cannot be eliminated, are effectively and safely controlled
- – legislative requirements are fully met – and where necessary, exceeded
- – management and employees are fully trained in up-to-date first aid and OH&S requirements
Employees & Training
Peck Plumbing Services have cemented their success by taking pains in choosing the right staff. Staff have only been employed when they have proven they can be relied upon to perform their tasks safely, expeditiously & to the quality required.
Peck Plumbing Services believe it is important to keep their staff fully trained in all aspects of their trade with further training in technologies on-going.
Peck Plumbing Services Management constantly monitor staff OH&S Practices and staff Work Practices and initiate further training when required.